Fractionated laser therapy has revolutionized the way we treat acne scars, pigmentation, melasma and photoaging. Fractionation of the skin provides patients with minimal downtime and risks, but maximizes the results.
- This treatment can be applied to acne scars, chicken pox and traumatic scarring
- Fractionation can also be applied to rejuvenation and is also used to treat photoaging, melasma, freckles and wrinkles.
- Fractionated laser can also be combined with BBL/ IPL for superior results– a treatment known as Fractionated Photo Rejuvenation.
- Fractionated laser treats only a fraction of the skin enabling rapid healing and minimal side effects.
- Healing time can be as quick as 36 - 48 hours.