Microlaser peels have replaced microdermabrasion for the treatment of skin pigmentation, freckling, fine wrinkles and textural change. Microlaser peeling enables the treating laser dermatologist to precisely control all parameters of treatment to give the best possible outcome for the patient.
- Laser provides a precise peel at a reproducible and controllable depth predetermined before treatment
- Microlaser peels are infinitely more effective than microdermabrasion
- Conditions such as pigmentation, sundamage, freckles and poor skin texture can be treated with Microlaser peels
- Recovery from a Microlaser peel can be tailored for each patient and condition
- Conditions such as acne scarring, poor skin tone and deep wrinkles are best treated with Fractionated Laser therapy.